Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Hello, I'm new.

Well, hello to anyone who may read this in the future. My very own blog all for me. It is mainly based on my garden plot, hense the title, awholeplotoflove. A whole plot you may ask. Thats easy to answer. Its my plot, not to share with the other half. Indeed no, not at all, its mine all mine. He may if required help with any heavy stuff. New raised bed edging, a potting shed for me & the chicken house when i buy one comes to mind. But to share with him, goodness me no, he weeded one of the raspberry canes out thinking it was a weed & threw some delphinium seedlings on the compost. So no my plot is not for sharing.
I have a nice veg & fruit plot in the back garden. As we only have a small garden it takes up a large part of it, all of it really but thats ok, really it is. Flowers in the front & as many as i can fit in round the back.
I am also attempting some crafty stuff, indeed i have a cath kidston crochet kit & patchwork bag to make yet, presents at christmas 2011. I will get round to them one day i really will.
I also like to bake and make jam, pickles etc, so no doubt i will be very pleased to bore anyone with my efforts should this blog attract any readres in the future.
Well thats it for now, i am off to see if i can pretty up this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, welcome to blogland! It sounds like you have a lovely plot and loads of fruit bushes! My hubby's the same, he hoed out all my poppy seedlings last year so he's banned from the veg plot now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for your comment. Yes i think i do have a nice plot, still a work in progress but its getting there slowly. Funny you say that about the poppies, my stock does seem very much reduced this year.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.