Friday, 20 July 2012

A week off!

I will be off work for a whole week next week, I'm so excited. I plan to be in the garden of course. A spot of weeding, some pruning, digging & tidying will be in order.


The photo above is at the side of my house. One day it will contain my potting shed, a zinc topped table surrounded by garden chairs, an arch, some wooden beehive composters & a chicken house. That will probably be next year, until then it has been christened steptoes yard. I'm sure you can see why.

It has become our dumping ground. With having a small garden it is not being used to its full advantage. Next week will be the start of putting that right.

With me being off Mike is also taking time off. Apart from days out we will be in the garden. While Mike does the hard work I shall be sat there with the crochet kit I got for Christmas. It's also time to make a start on that.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. A week with your garden and crochet sounds blissful, fingers crossed that we get the weather for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know, I am really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. You are really going to get plenty into that space aren't you? I look forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bit too much really. The man wants a shed there also.

      Delete
  3. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out - have a good week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. I am really looking forward too it, it seems ages since we have had time off together.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you're going to have a great week weather wise Joanne, enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to just pottering in the garden, thanks.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.