Wednesday, 8 August 2012

A few flowers.

My latest hobby is sitting in my new greenhouse. It's so relaxing. I first realised this Sunday morning. I was potting up some seedlings & felt far too many twinges in my back for my liking. I spotted a garden chair so of course I had to drag it inside. I finished my potting up & sat back to relax with a coffee. It started to rain so I sat there staring into space & listening to the sound of the raindrops against the glass.

This lovely peaceful experience was rudely interupted by Mike running across the garden shouting 'Can you not see the rain woman'. Naturally I continued my relaxation whilst watching Mike gather the washing off the line. There was no need for me to get wet too, was there?

Some photgraphs of some of the flowers I spotted whilst relaxing. Enjoy.







12 comments:

  1. You Know I've never even thought of 'sitting' in my greenhouse.

    I must give it a try!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful way of passing some time. Do try!

      Delete
  2. Nothing like hiding from the rain in a greenhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first had my greenhouse I had an armchair in it - lovely - I also used to use it for drying the washing in. A greenhouse has so many more uses that just growing plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought of using it for drying the washing in the winter.

      Delete
  4. I used to have a bench in my greenhouse too! It's a great place to be when it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so lovely. It is starting to smell like my grandads potting shed.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.