Thursday, 2 August 2012

I have won a book.

Morning, thank you all for your kind comments yesterday. It really is appreciated. After two days of drizzle the sun is shining & yesterday I found out that I had won a gardening book. I entered a competition at this lovely blog. http://www.woollygreen.com/ & I won Sweet Peas for Summer by Laetitia Maklouf & its signed.

I am so excited I really dont think I have won anything before. I dont normally enter competitions & I dont play the lottery.

It really is a lovely book. Mike bought me a book last month. I had a choice of two & I put the Sweet Peas for Summer book back. It is full of lovely pictures & ideas but I thought I would have it for my birthday instead. It seemed like the book I wanted to curl up with in the autumn & plan for next year.

Well I won a copy instead which is better, also there is currently another competition at the woolygreen site to win a book on herbs. Go and have a look as I may have to enter a competition again. Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really looking forward to it arriving.

      Delete
  2. Lucky you, it looks to be a really good book. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it does look like a really good book. I have flicked through it a couple of times in bookshops.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.