Wednesday, 6 March 2013

A catch up

I have lots of lovely things to blog about but since last week I have been suffering from flu & a chest infection. Not life threatening I know but it has really knocked me for six.

Mike has started his kitchen renovation project. I put the aching feeling in my joints down to packing & moving lots of stuff. The sore throat down to the cloud of dust as Mike gleefully knocked the dividing wall between the kitchen & dining room down.The rest of my symptoms soon caught up. It is only now that I have felt able to log on to my blog.

The old kitchen which is actually my working space now as Mike is back in work. It will be a very long project I fear.

I will be back to blogging soon as I really have got oodles to tell you including - seeds in the post, fruit trees planted, new garden purchases & seedlings coming through. Hope you are all well!

6 comments:

  1. It took a couple of moments for me to spot your home-grown DIYer in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read that you've not been feeling well and hope that you get better soon. Look forward to your forthcoming posts.
    I've been plotting every morning this week so I've also got plenty to blog about. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven't been feeling well,am sure once you get sowing you will start to feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon, and that you've got the lurgy out of the way before the sowing season arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a good health! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I create a comment when I especially enjoy a article on a website or I have something to add to the discussion.

    Usually it is caused by the passion displayed in the post
    I browsed. And after this article "A catch up".

    I was moved enough to write a thought :-) I actually do have a couple
    of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it give the impression like a few of these comments appear like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.
    Could you make a list every one of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?



    My page - Pure Raspberry ketone
    Also see my webpage: Raspberry Ketone Review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.