Wednesday, 10 July 2013

A new place to sit

Not a post about vegetables but I would like to show you where I have been sitting in the garden lately. When I have been by myself you understand, I'm not completely unsocial!

I sit perched on the edge of a veg bed, a bit like a little gnome, without the fishing rod, though. I like gazing at my little pond in this heat. I have yet to see anything in the pond, but the area is surrounded by flowers & fruit bushes so there are oodles of bees - which is always a good thing & it is very peaceful. A rather nice stress reliever at the end of the working day.

Enjoy your day

10 comments:

  1. We spotted a baby frog the other day so some of our tadpoles survived the fish. Mum or dad was their too having jump had a swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have had the weather to be able to sit out for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lovely spot. We had a pond in a previous garden and, tiny though it was, I do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting at the pond edge has always been a great stress reliever for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound like a lovely little spot to sit in. I have a tiny pond that gets used by the occasional bird but we have seen a couple of frogs amongst the courgettes...so cross fingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A place to sit, preferably near water, like that is a must in any garden. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful place to sit....and we do have to sit out is this amazing weather!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something about sitting by a pond in summer in warm weather, isn't there? They can be dreamy, peaceful places.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to sit near my pond at the allotment...I think there is just something so cooling and relaxing about sitting near water...especially in the heat we have been having.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a small pond for frogs and tadpoles at the local city farm - it's a lovely spot to sit on a warm day, perfect for reading a book on the decking and soaking up the warmth! I wonder if I'd be allowed to put a tiny pond into the community garden here - hmm, that's an idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.