Friday, 25 October 2013

A lovely little creature

This lovely little creature is 12 today -


My lovely little Harry full of joy & mischief whose only influence in the garden is to relocate any ripe soft fruit into his mouth & not the kitchen.

The boy, who has for the last few days, pestered to have his birthday off school (the last day before half term). He has assured me solemnly that his friends wont be in school, in return I have assured him that they will be & no, you are going to school.

The boy who will be up at the crack of dawn to open presents & eat birthday cake for breakfast ( a rather lovely tradition I think)

Also the boy who try as I might to take an interest in the garden, looks at me, pats my hand & goes upstairs to his room.

Enjoy your day

7 comments:

  1. This post made me smile. Happy birthday to Harry.
    Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Harry. I have to agree with him, I think all kids should have their birthdays off school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Harry from me please and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Harry, perhaps you could mow the lawn for your dear old mum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a wonderful boy. Hope he enjoyed his birthday...even if it was at school!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.