Thursday, 3 April 2014

Would you like to tag along

Who would like to join in with this swap organised by the lovely Lisa from Sprouting Creative Wings 


The idea is that you buy five or more nice quality stationery items & post them off to your swap partner & in return you get a lovely package sent to you.

As a gardener & a fairly new crafty person I could quite happily sit there & make lists, lists & more lists after all everything needs a plan right?

I'm trying to drum up a little more UK support & I do know that some of you won't be interested but I have a feeling that several of you will be. After all you could be receiving a lovely package from me!

The sign up is open until 16th April & your package needs to be posted by the 4th June so there is plenty of time to gather supplies. More importantly my spending ban is up at the end of April so Paperchase watch out!

Ps

Remember these my Mothers day daffs, well they didn't open, they turned a murky yellow & went crisp. They are now residing in the compost bin. An email of complaint has been sent off . I tried to take a photo just to show how nasty they looked but it was so dark this morning. I would love to know where the sun has gone!   Enjoy your day

17 comments:

  1. Poor daffodils, something went wrong with the storage of them before sale no doubt.

    Buy stationery and send it away .... count me OUT of this one. I love my stationery choices but they are for ME :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Harry's little face that got me, he thought he had squashed them. I think your right about the storage they were all affected.

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the daffs, I hope that the complaint yields some sort of response and action. It is very unusual for daffodils not to open isn't it, most strange. I was thinking about this stationary swap, but I thought that it was too far away, but now I see that there are several UK people, and I do love a nice bit of stationery!! Who knows! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was disappointing yes, they didn't open at all - just gave up the ghost as it were. Do join in with the swap I've been having a lovely google on what to buy & it is ages away, I was glad when I spied some UK bloggers joining in. Saves on the postage xx

      Delete
  3. I've never taken part in a swap before but this one sounds right up my street so I'll have a think about it. What a shame about the daffodils. I bought some for my mum for Mother's Day and I've just spoken to her this morning and she said they've opened out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have once before & it was great fun. I promised myself this year I would take part in more. Do think about joining a bit more UK support would be great & far cheaper to post to. Yes it is a shame about the daffs they were the first ones to be bought this year too. I'm glad the ones you bought your mum opened xx

      Delete
  4. Shame about the daffodils - well done for complaining! Must admit I don't buy or use much in the way of stationery I just print my own as appropriate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There must have been something wrong with them for them all to die that quickly. I do like having a selection of notebooks to carry round with me.

      Delete
  5. I generally make do with cheap and cheerful stationary for most of my needs. Shame about the daffodils. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I for day to day but something nice every now & then makes me smile. It was yes. xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Endah they died before they opened. xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Linda I was most peeved xx

      Delete
  8. It's quite a feat to stop daffodils from opening, I can't imagine how they did it. The stationery swap sounds intriguing, I have a dangerous notebook addiction. Not sure if I'd be able to give any away though... The eldest was complaining the other day, "How come YOU get all the new notebooks?" I was a bit shrieky when I said "Put it DOWN it's MINE." I need to learn to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, each daffodil failed to open & just died! I have to hide mine or I find random pages ripped out. What the males of my household would want with pretty pages I do not know. Your reply did make me giggle. xx

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a cool swap! And I hope that you have an outstanding weekend as well....I am off to check out your potato post I missed! You take care friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.