|My sample fair isle square -|
|& more importantly - the back!|
1) My current favourite sandwich is cheese & pickle with red onion & lettuce. I noticed a jar of pickle ( Branstons small cut ) in the fridge yesterday morning. I spent the morning craving a cheese & pickle sandwich for lunch. I must say it was a very early lunch & extremely nice. I'm having the same today!
2) I am a terrible procrastinator, I think about doing things for far longer than is necessary instead of just getting on with it! Housework is a good example.
3) My nickname in work is the Judge or Justice, I don't procrastinate in work.
4) I like the idea of meal planning but I never get round to it, I cook from scratch & never use ready meals. If I made more of an effort to meal plan there would be less rushing around wondering what to have for dinner!A bottle of sun dried tomato pesto has been a life saver on more than one occasion
5) I prefer wearing dresses, although I have jeans on at present!
6) Monday - Friday Mike & I have the same breakfast on the go, affectionately nicknamed sludge. It is porridge, banana & dried prunes cooked in water (5 mins in the microwave). It is left to go cold & then blended together with a splash of soya milk. Poured in one of those sports type drinking beakers it does the trick!
7) I have a very unhealthy wool, fabric & plant buying addiction. I am at present wondering how many deliveries I can get away with next week - it is pay day on Friday!
8) I adore vintage jewellery & most days I wear a triple strand of pearls & a sparkly brooch!
9) I am in desperate need of a hair cut, it has gone way past a trim! I must make an appointment for Monday morning. For the record I am a brunette & normally sport a bob style cut.
10) I am stupidly excited that I have managed to knit a Fair Isle square. I was most disappointed when I realised I didn't have the correct sized circular needles for my scarf thing so & have ordered some.
Right that's me - what about you