Friday, 9 January 2015
Five on Friday
I tell you what this being back in work lark after having time off gets some getting used to I can tell you that!
Five things keeping me happy -
1. A finished project & some yarny bits for the birds to collect for their nests. I am so unbelievably pleased with these, not many mistakes at all. They are also wonderfully warm & cosy. I slip them on when I walk the hound & wiggle my hands at Mike. I found the pattern here on Little Cotton Rabbits & promptly ordered the wool. Not that I needed much prompting!
2. Mike bought me the above machine for Christmas. I have a stash of Liberty fabrics & wanted to make a hexagon quilt. This machine is fab, you put your fabric & shape cutter between two pads & roll it through. I have quite a collection of baby hexagons now!
3. My first love will always be my garden & I am looking forward to the weather warming up. I am such a fair weather gardener!
4. Since I started this crafting malarkey I find myself to be a knitter rather than a crocheter? I just find knitting easier - so two knitting projects in a basket. A blanket & a cardigan. I also have an equally full crochet basket with the makings of two blankets!
5. These two always make me happy seeing them together. They made me giggle lots last night returning from walking the hound when I saw them galloping ahead.
I am joining in Five on Friday, taking five minutes from our day to enjoy five things. Please go and visit the other people who are also blogging about Five on Friday this week.