Monday, 5 January 2015

Hello

My absence can be explained by Mike confiscating my laptop during my time off work to ensure I get a proper rest.

He returned it to me this morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year. Both of mine were wonderful & Father Christmas brought me some wonderful crafting & gardening goodies, both of which I shall write about another time as I have some overdue thanks to dish out.

In the middle of last year I joined a Christmas swap run by Cheryll. The swap ran over 6 months & you had to make 5 handmade gifts & either a stocking, sack or bag. My partner was Andrea & she asked for a sack. In return I asked for a stocking.



Look at these lovely things she made & sent me, I was so excited to take part in this swap. In my excitement to be blogging again I am unable to locate the pictures of what I made & sent to Andrea. I know I took some so perhaps I haven't loaded them yet!

Anyway I have some serious catching up to do & emails to send now I have my computer back. Hope you are all well

19 comments:

  1. Very clever of your man ..... the only way to keep me off the computer is to lock the office door or remove some component part ... which he has been known to do ;-)

    Lovely swapsies.

    It's nice to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2015. Looks like a fabulous swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not as easy to confiscate a desktop and Martyn uses his as much as I do,. At least nowadays it;s never work related though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for the new year, the Christmas swap sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see you again. What lovely things you got in the swaps. It never ceases to surprise me how generous online friends can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I did send you an email,over Christmas which you have only just seen. I have some pictures of what you made on my blog if you would like to use them. My iPad is part of my job so we had a work email ban over the holiday, which was bliss. Come Sunday afternoon, however, it was pinging like mad!
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see back after enjoying Christmas and New Year. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and Happy New Year. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, I do hope you're feeling better for having a good break. Wishing you and yours a very happy 2015. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at those goodies! Welcome back friend! Wishing you a wonderful new year! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely swappy things! I am glad that Mike took your computer away, even though I missed you! so that you had a real rest for a change as I am sure that you needed it after last year. I hope that 2015 brings only good things to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having my laptop taken away from me would seem like having my arms cut off! Anyway, I suspect the enforced relaxation did you some good. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I took part in this swap too, I loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is amazing how attached we become to the internet - well done for having an (enforced!) break. The swap looks to have been successful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to see you back again! I'm starting to see what you mean about laptops. I've just got my own, and am finding it irresistible! Hope you had a good Christmas, and a happy new Year!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.