Friday, 13 February 2015

Five on Friday

Ohhhhh a late addition I'm sure. I hurried home from work partly to get this done & also half term is coming up. Yay!!!!!

Joining in with Amy's Five on Friday, which from next week will be changing so if you are interested pop over to Amy's blog to see.

Happy Fives to come -

1. Saturday 14th. Mike Pike is buying me a new camera, just a little point & shoot one as that's as far as my skills stretch + it will be shoved in my jacket pocket on numerous occasions.

2. Sunday 15th. A post about a swap I took part in earlier on this month. A kaput camera meant I couldn't take any photos.

3. Monday 16th. Start of half term, need I say more!

4. Tuesday 17th. A little crafty time will be in order, so much planned -  so little time to do it!

5. Wednesday 18th. I do believe a small order of yarn will be delivered. I plan on attempting to crochet some slippers. Might take me a while because I really struggle with this crochet malarkey!



Five past garden photographs enjoy your day all x

I am joining in Five on Friday, taking five minutes from our day to enjoy five things.  Please go and visit the other people who are also blogging about Five on Friday this week.

Helen from Woollybluebells
Gina from Fan My Flame
 Debbie from Saylor Street Cottage 
Rosie from Corners Of My Mind




23 comments:

  1. Five great reasons to celebrate!!! I hope that you have a great week ahead and get to do lots of fun things and enjoy your plans!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are FIVE hours ahead of me..that makes it four PM there...WOOOOHOOOOOOO!
    You are on half term!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you. I have got a couple of days off but I think D has plans for us which includes something flatpacked that will need assembling. He has absolutely no patience for that sort of thing so guess who will be in charge of the screw driver. Have a lovely week off and hope you get to do lots of things crafty and in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half term used to make me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's definitely five happy things. Enjoy half term.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great half term. Looking forward to getting back into the garden, your garden pictures were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Half term yay! A chance to sleep beyond 7am :o)

    Very exciting about the new camera- bet you can't wait- and also the new yarn :o) I've just found a new sewing shop not far from me- 1000s of bolts of fabric, sewing patters AND a coffee shop. I shall be visiting...:o)

    Have a lovely week my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the list, half term used to be a bright spot for me, no school shirts to get as near white as possible and no "lost" homework.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your 5 on Friday list! I really love the pretty purple flower! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely things to look forward to! Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Five lovely things to look forward to, enjoy your new camera and your half term break:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Five good things, and lovely pictures. Have fun with the new camera. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's a nice list of things to look forward to! I'd especially be excited about the crafty time....looking forward to mine being old enough to let me enjoy a bit of craft and just do their own thing for a bit whilst I do it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds like a pretty fantastic week.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  15. A new camera, some crafty time and a yarn delivery, oh my, that's a very fine few days. Enjoy! CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. New camera, umm lucky you. Love your 5 on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many lovelies here friend! How wonderful to be getting a new camera! And the garden shots are fantastic!! Happy weekend to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am particularly enjoying those shots from your garden!! Beautiful and yummy!! Enjoy that new camera! Happy Valentine's Day! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to seeing the photos you will take with your new camera. Have a lovely half term!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your new camera! Thank you so much, Joanne, for popping over to mine and leaving your sweet comment. If you need any help with your crochet, just give me a shout. Have a good week. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your photos,

    Gill in Canada, a friend of Jane's @ the Maple Syrup Mob

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh a new camera - how exciting! Lovely garden photos, and I hope you have a relaxing and creative week :)
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds good! Enjoy half term :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.