Monday, 23 March 2015

It's all go!

Gosh that was a bit of an unintended break! Purely unintentional but blinking heck life does get in the way sometimes!!!!

It has felt one great big merry go round ride lately & I don't see it stopping soon, my great big long to do list keeps on getting bigger & bigger.

However a few happy things -

I have a tray of sweet peas & broad beans coming through nicely.

The potatoes are chitting nicely on a bedroom windowsill.

I can crochet, I'm so excited about this as I could only do a granny square but now I nearly have a granny stripe blanket &  penguin shaped cushion for Harry.

Photos to follow soon, my nice new camera which Mike bought the other month had to be replaced as it stopped working. I can't find the box of memory cards or the cable to enable me to transfer straight to the laptop so here are some old ones to brighten up this post :)



Not that they are good enough to brighten up any post, but some random edible hedges shots. Old ones mind as they are now breaking into leaf. I know I have Hazel, Elder, Blackthorn & Wild Rose, I just hope that I have crab apple & wild plum too!

Toddle pip & enjoy your day all, I have some serious catching up to do x

20 comments:

  1. Have a nice day! You have a very good camera, stills taken from it looks good. It has good clarity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, I must try and do more than granny squares. Hope your camera is sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on learning to crochet ... and for cracking on and getting things made so quickly. It's a good feeling once you get he knack isn't it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame about your new camera I hope it gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am playing catch up today, paying for time off to garden. It was so worth it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting news about the crochet, I'm looking forward to seeing it. A shame about your camera but at least you managed to get it replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on learning to crochet, there won't be enough hours in the day, that is a hard habit to break the crochet bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How will you deal with your time management now you can crochet as well as all the other things you do. I love my camera but I am thinking about getting another smaller one for when I am out and about and a photo opportunity presents itself. Carrying the SLR around with me all the time can be a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on the crochet, looking forward to seeing your makes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to see a 'happy things'post'! Thanks, and you too. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great when you can get back into the garden isn't,I managed to get the pampas grass cut down yesterday and I intend sewing sweet peas very soon. Congratulations on learning to crochet I can't wait to see your makes. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel its all go this time of year too. Lots on the to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's lovely to have some warmer weather and to see the new little shoots in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You keep a dizzying pace, Joanne! Excited you are enjoying your crochet and yea, for the plants!! Spring is in the air. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving what I'm hearing coming through in your garden friend! You sure sound busy! You take care and happy gardening to you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funnily enough I was just thinking about your edible hedge on the school run yesterday. I walk past a hedge that has little drifts of tiny white flowers in it, and a few little leaf buds just breaking open. And I could clearly see all the different things planted in there and it made me think about your mixed edible hedge and hope that it would do well. I'm really looking forward to hearing about it. It's lovely to be back in the garden again isn't it. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking forward to seeing the crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely to have you back! I hope that you can get the camera sorted out too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo hoo with the crochet! Isn't it great when it all seems to make sense? The edible hedge sounds good :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Life is so busy isn't it? So glad you can crochet, that is wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.