Friday, 18 September 2015
Five on Friday
Joining in with Amy's Five on Friday - my fives for this week
1. I live in a house of males - the dog is male too. My epitaph will be Joanne Wilson - wife & mother ( hopefully great, great grandmother too) provider of clean boxer shorts, socks & food.
2. I came to this conclusion last night as they were the most asked questions this past week.
3. I would also like to think I provide good food too. Look at these lovely carrots & potatoes picked fresh from the garden. Also cast your eyes at my gleaming sink & the tap bit bottom that you see. So new it hasn't collected that manky black deposit yet!
4. Mike ate our dinner last night standing up in the kitchen, lord knows why there was a table a couple of meters away! The boys were out. Rob was in his usual position of keeping the bar standing upright in the local pub for his customary stop off after work. Harry was playing football with friends. We had pulled pork, salad & garlic bread. I was pondering on how my life had changed over the last 25 years. We were listening to 80's music on the radio - some of the songs I last heard whilst trying out new make-up in my childhood bedroom, this time round I was thinking if the boys had enough clean socks & should I clean the oven. Quite a change from orange lipstick don't you think?
5. I'm 42 next week I think the computer age passed me by. The pop ups on my computer asking me to upgrade to windows 10 are irritating me, there is no chance of me upgrading - Windows 8 nearly finished me off.
There you go my fives for this week take care all xx