Friday, 4 December 2015
Five on Friday
Joining in with Amy's Five on Friday
Five random things from my week, pop over to Amy's blog to see other Five on Friday posts.
1. I have had the most splendidly relaxing two weeks off work. It has been divine, I am completely unsure if I want to go back which is unlike me as I adore my job. I was however very crochety & snappy before I finished work so it was overdue. I return next Tuesday - cue small sigh.
2. Two crochet blankets I've been working on - the bottom one (which looks a bit odd for some reason in this shot) is the Cherry Heart crochet a-long. I know most other people have finished their's but I really didn't have the time to dedicate to it but am happy to announce I have now nearly finished the third section. The top one is a simple granny square to use up some leftover yarn from another blanket.
3. My three Christmas swap parcels/card. Thankfully all received by there recipients which is really good as one was for America, one for Australia & the other one for the UK. I've been very blessed with my swap partners this year I've been in contact with some really lovely people.
4. Back to this being off work malarkey (such joy) I've been working my way through many a paper back - mainly of the Christmas novel variety. My poor addled work brain can't take anything heavy & some light reading has been very good for the soul.
5. Rocky also popping in to say hello. We have had him for just over a year now & he has become a very much loved & spoiled doggy.
Take care all, if the weather wasn't so atrocious there would of been a garden Five on Friday consisting of red cabbage, leeks, weeds, my sweet potatoes & whatever the fifth would have been! Always next week my dears - always next week! xx