Monday, 28 December 2015

Santa Sack Swap 2015

I've had such a rotten cold lately (over now thanks) & some dim witted fool thought they could work right up until Christmas day (me) I've not had any time for blogging. I've read your blogs whilst in work (can't add comment there) but I'm back now :)

I took part in three Christmas swaps this year Amy's card swap which I need to do a post on my card if the link is still open. Jo's 12 days of Christmas swap which is still on going so I will blog about that in a few days & Cheryl's Santa Sack Swap

I was partnered with the lovely Cally who doesn't blog any more & look at the delightful things she sent to me.









& a hand made bag which I was sure I had taken a photo of. I will remedy that in my next post. It's a lovely festive cotton bag which is currently holding the yarn for a snowflake crochet blanket I've been promising to make my self for more than a year. 

I was thrilled to open Callys gifts they were really thoughtful & I adore each & every one of them.

As Cally doesn't blog any more I shall add photos of what I sent in exchange - 
erm didn't make these but I sent Mike out to buy some nice chocolate & he returned with a chocolate reindeer & carrots!!!







Anyway that's me for now - I took a sniff outside the French doors yesterday aka 'Bisto kid' style - my nose had unblocked sufficiently enough to do so - nearly growing season my dears xx

19 comments:

  1. These are so interesting! very nice handycrafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better, I am loving my 12 days of Christmas gift's, just hope the one's I sent are pleasing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that nasty cold has gone and do hope it stays away. Well done on the giving and receiving parcels. I'll start on mine tomorrow as we've only arrived home an hour ago and thought I'd do a little catching up before I head to shower and bed. Hope you are resting up and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful presents, I would have been thrilled with just one - any one - of those. Glad you've had a good time and that you're feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting the items for me.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute and thoughtful gifts. X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gift exchange. Hope you are able to shake the cold soon. Have a wonderful week sliding into 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you've had a good Christmas despite the cold. What a fabulous swap, you've both sent and received such lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such lovely gifts both sent and received :) hope you feel better soon, you should have some ginger wine, that'll knock the cold right out lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to say I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sents and receiveds! I hope that you are all better now to enjoy the time until new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The swaps sound like fun. I too did Amy's swap and enjoyed it. Hope you had a nice Christmas. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully crafted gifts, oh how I envy thee. Hope your feeling better now. I went back to work today :( I have Friday off - so am looking forward to it. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely gifts both sent and received, hope you had a happy Christmas despite the cold and are better soon. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you are feeling a little better now. Your swop looks amazing, what wonderful gifts you have given and received.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful sack ex change. How on earth did you know what to include? We're there clear instructions. Both what you have and received were seriously gorgeous. Thoughtful, beautiful and obvious time consuming. Talented you most definitely are x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel your pain on the 'no time for blogging' thing. Happy New Year Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great sack exchange, beautiful gifts and so generous. Looking forward to growing time again, we have already started our plans for the beds. Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely gifts, both sent and received. I hope the cold is on it's way out now - it's always horrid when you're ill over Christmas and New Year - and I hope 2016 is a great year for you, full of happiness. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it.