Friday, 15 January 2016
Five on Friday
Linking up with Amy's Five on Friday
1. Should I look for one of those spiked receipt holders. I think it would be useful to count up the foil wrappings from the chocolates I'm shovelling into my mouth left over from Christmas.
2. The end of Harry's first two weeks at his new high school. He has lost his German homework & a gym sock other than that he has settled into the place extremely well. He has made several new friends, one also named *Harry.
3. If my anxiously awaited book delivery arrives *today
4. Not altogether looking forward to our Friday night out. Star Wars is not my thing & I'm sure the place will be to dark to crochet. A husband who is looking forward to said film & trip to Nandos afterwards along with two fourteen year old boys. I think I'd prefer to curl up on the sofa with a hook, the hound & hopefully some new books.
5. Hopefully looking forward to Mike finishing late Friday night so no cinema trip (or mortgage to pay for it). My Sunday would then go to pot as the trip would happen then!
* My Harry was born in 2001 when the first Harry Potter film was released. His name didn't come from the Harry Potter novels but I think quite a few did. Rob was extremely jealous of his baby brother back then. Not sibling rivalry but the fact he had green eyes & dark hair where as Rob was a dark strawberry blonde with blue eyes who desperately wanted to be Harry Potter!
* Typing this post on Thursday morning whilst desperately hoping for book delivery & wondering if supping a bottle of water will help in the calorific nature of consumed chocolates!
Rocky is dreaming as I type - of the above I think & some squirrels.
Right I'm back in the office today so I will endeavour to leave comments on your posts this evening
Wishing you all a splendid weekend x